Few Christian camps in the country specialize in ministering to children and young adults with special needs, their families and those who are called to serve them. Camp Blessing is such a camp. We are a haven for campers regardless of ability level, a camp-home where all feel total acceptance and most importantly, where campers experience the tangible love of Christ! Our program is non-denominational, welcoming children, families and volunteers of all faith traditions! Below is our Statement of Faith.
What do we believe about God?
- We believe God is the one and only true God, yet He exists in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. God is the Creator, so everything belongs to Him and is under His control. God is holy, so He is righteous, majestic, and loving. God is all knowing and purposeful, so He’s at work to bring about His will. No person, thing, or idea compares to God. We believe that man was created in the image of God, that man sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
What do we believe about scripture?
- We believe God reveals Himself to us through the Bible, and it is 100% accurate, reliable, and authoritative.We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven and in His present life there for us, as High Priest and Advocate.
What do we believe about people?
- People are made in God’s image and for His pleasure. But everybody falls short of God’s intention, or ideal, for people due to our natural sinful nature. In other words, everyone has sinned. As a result, we are all separated from Him, even though He wants an intimate relationship with each of us.
What do we believe about salvation?
- That’s why Jesus—God’s Son—came and lived on this earth, died, and rose again. God offers His free gift of salvation to all who believe in Jesus and accept Him as Savior—the only way to be forgiven and reconciled to God. Anyone who accepts this gift is adopted as a son or daughter into God’s family and will live with Him forever in heaven.
- We believe that one day Jesus will return to judge all people and restore His creation to the way it was originally designed.