JOB TITLE: Programs Coordinator
To serve the Lord by helping to help coordinate the summer camp program including: recruitment of volunteers and staff; planning and scheduling the program; team lead for summer staffers; administrative and manual labor support to Camp Blessing.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The Programs Coordinator will provide support and collaboration with Minstry Directors in the development and execution of Camp Blessing’s summer camp program.
- Develop a recruitment plan, budget and calendar identifying important locations and key contacts
- Travel to recruitment locations, meet with candidates, and promote Camp Blessing
- Develop relationships with key site contacts and identity locations for future development
- Conduct on-site and online interviews as appropriate
- Help with the creation and updating of recruitment materials including videos, collateral, and the application process.
- Collaborate on the development and improvement of the Camp Program
- Oversee the camp sign-up process including over site of Ultra Camp
- Help coordinate camper assignment and provide accurate and real time feedback to registrants regarding availability
- Provide general office support to the Camp Blessing office including maintain common areas in office, answering Camp Blessing phone when assigned, and other office duties as assigned
- Assist with fundraising efforts including gala and golf tournament
- Develop relationships with summer staff and encourage them in their maturity in Christ
- Oversee Ropes Course
- Maintain Lifeguard Certification
- Assist in Camp Store Ordering
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Love for campers and summer staff and a passion to see them worship, know, and serve Jesus.
- Experience serving as an effective camp counselor.
- Passionate about Camp Blessing’s ministry.
- Agreement with Camp Blessing’s statement of faith.
- Relationally strong personality—warm, enthusiastic, and kind.
- Ability to relate well to parents.
- Highly skilled organizationally and creative at program planning.
- Team builder and coach.
- Humble and teachable spirit.
Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree, Prior camp experience
Classification: Program Staff
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org