Position : Marketing/Communications/Admin Intern
Reports to Ministry Director
Status: Internship up to 12 months (potentially longer)
To support the mission of Camp Blessing Texas through effective communication related to recruiting for summer and retreats, helping plan events, and assistance with camp administration.
- Create attractive marketing materials for recruiting and marketing.
- Social media posting and responding
- Assist in recruiting SOTK’s (volunteers), campers and summer staff – some travel required.
- Answering phone/emails – goal is same day response
- Help with summer preparations as delegated via leadership meetings.
- Assist with Registration/Administration of Campers, Volunteers and Staff
Assist in the following
– Camp Blessing programed camps
- Assist with Gala
- Help with Golf Tournament
- Collaborate with Ministry Director on Newsletter
– Effective marketing resulting in higher levels of inquiries for camp and retreats
– Social media evaluation tools should show increasing interaction
– Friendly and welcoming manner on phones and for onsite visitors.
- Promotes team unity, Christ-like character, always upholding and promoting the mission of Camp Blessing Texas.
- Desires spiritual growth both personally and for all guests
- Self motivated to work heartily as unto the Lord
- Agree with the Camp Blessing statement of faith
- Willingness to adjust hours to accommodate the needs of the job including weekend and summer work.
Undergrad started in related field, previous camp and special needs and ministry experience preferred
email resume to email@example.com